Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dressage Radio

We get bombarded with so much advertising these days that it's no wonder if I missed ads for this entertaining and informative innovation:   Dressage Radio.

Today, while playing in Facebook, I stumbled upon the Facebook page for Dressage Radio.   So far, I've only listened to part of Episode 21, a recent interview with Isabell Werth.   But I heard enough to know I will be tuning in again.

With dressage activity quieting down up north, Dressage Radio will no doubt become a very welcome addition to the motivational toolbox, keeping the dressage fires burning during the months of winter.

Well done to Chris Stafford and Heather Blitz, and thank you to all the people behind the parent Horse Radio Network project.   Top marks!

No comments:

Post a Comment