Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Choreographing a Kur

1)   The Dressage Diva software package arrived and has been really fun to experiment with and explore.   At this point, I would recommend it to those who want to plan their kurs or just practice dressage riding on their laptop!

2)   Today was the first day that all of my 20x60 metre outdoor arena was usable.   The snow has finally melted.

And   3)   should read:   "My Kur is ready for the April dressage competition I entered!"

Hardly.   Not even close!

OMG I have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time!   My music, which I quite like, now needs 3rd Level / Advanced Medium choreography that flows with it.   Or I need new music.   Anyway, now the hard fun really begins in earnest.

Choreographing a Kur.   The whole thing feels a bit daunting.   But, nothing like a challenge & looming deadline to get the adrenaline pumping again!   Eeeck!   :-)

2 comments:

  1. So, what is the music you are using? Don't keep us in suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, I'm using German toe-tapping folk music for the first Kur. Georg approves. :-)

    ReplyDelete